Party bags are funny, and I don’t mean they do stand up at the Comedy Store on a Thursday night! It's always nice for the children to have one to take home after the party but it can be time consuming, frustrating and expensive finding something decent to put in them. When Little Miss Banana Head 1 and 2 go to parties the bags are normally filled with little plastic toys that break or get lost in the Banana-Mobile before they even get home.
When you have a Mr Banana Head party, you have the option of the standard or super-duper deluxe party bags. With the standard party bags you can select any four items from the eight listed below. With the super-duper deluxe party bags you get all eight items.
1. Jungle / Pirate / Princess / Fairy / Monster Sticker Activity Book (A6) *– 36 Pages of colouring, stickers, dot to dot, puzzles and word searches. Boys have the Pirate and Monster, girls have the Princess and Fairy and both have the Jungle books but you can let me know if you want them arranged differently. * Each party bag will contain one sticker activity book. If you were expecting all four that's just greedy!
2. Mini Doodle Pad / Copy Coluring Book (A6) - 48 pages of lovely patterns and doodles for you (or your little Banana Heads) to colour in. / 32 pages of coloured in pictures one side and plain on the opposite side all ready to copy like a copy head.
3. Modelling Clay – A pack of six colours of clay (a bit like plasticine but without the funny smell). Little Miss Banana Head 1 made a beautiful butterfly out of it today and thought it was really cool.
4. Pack of 6 mini pencils - Pencils that you can use to make lovely colours with. I'm afraid I can take no responsibility if you use them to draw silly faces on your pet llama.
5. Magic Wand – A 25cm wand to help the little Banana Heads practice their magic. Just make sure they don’t learn how to turn you into cabbage heads!
6. Yellow, stretchy man - It's yellow, it stretches, it can stick to walls and other exciting surfaces. It's been on our ceiling for six months!!
7. Pack of 4 yellow rubbers - These are cooler than an ice cube in my humble opinion. Four rubbers each with a different face on, smiley, crazy, big heart, the possibilities are endless. Well, actually not as there are about 10 designs!
8. Mini pack of Haribo sweets – Nice sweets to eat, especially if you get the hearts or fried eggs which are my favourites. I can also switch them for something else if they're not suitable for religious or any other reason. (they contain gelatine) .
The standard party bags are £1.50 each and the super-duper deluxe party bags are £2 each. You also only pay for what you use on the day.
Please note that the party bags are only suitable for children aged 3 and over. Please don’t give them to any brothers, sisters, 5th cousins, boys called Bob or co-workers who are under 3. Finally pay extra caution to armadillos as they love party bags and are unbelievable at magic!