Ways to contact Mr Banana Head - 07968 510007 / firstname.lastname@example.org / shout very loudly.
I get asked lots of questions at parties and wanted to put the most common ones here for all you little Banana Heads.
- Is your real name Mr Banana Head?
- Yes it is.
- What's your wife's name?
- Mrs Banana Head
- Where did you learn your magic tricks?
- The Guggenheim & Banana Head school of magic.
- Can I go there to learn the same tricks?
- I'm afraid not, you have to be a genuine Banana Head.
- Why does your magic always go wrong?
- Because Mango secretly sabotages it when I'm not looking.
- Why do you dance like a demented baboon?
very dare you, I've worked very hard on my unique dancing style. I
learned from the best, Betty the batty baboon from Basingstoke.
Are you related in any way to Ben Stiller, Pete Sampras, Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block or Ruud Van Nistelrooy the rather spiffing ex Man Utd player?
Not at all, although I have been mistaken for all of them in the past along with Frankenstein and a Spitting Image puppet!
- What's Mango's favourite food?
- He loves bananas, Marmite crisps, gazebos and flowers.
- Who's really in charge, you or Mango?
- Mango's the boss, just like Mrs Banana Head. (She told me to say that too.)